Up to £36000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Salary: up to £36,000
Employment type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours per week: 37.5
- Days: 07.30-17.00
- Evening: 13.00-21.00
- Night: 19.30-07.30
- 50% we
- 100% bh
Full Time & Part Time. Days. Evenings. Nights. Weekends Available
Join us on our exciting journey of new developments and expansion of the Hospital. Here we provide a wide range of services including Surgery, Medicine, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery and Paediatrics. We are continually introducing new technology to ensure we provide the best experience for our patients and support for our hard working teams.
The Hospital opened in 1987 and is one of Essex's leading private hospitals. It is a 64 bedded hospital all with ensuite facilities, with parent and child rooms, a 14 bed Day unit and a high dependency unit.
We have opportunities for Registered Nurses to join our existing ward team. You will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care & services. All employees will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups who will support your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
Applications are welcomed from newly qualified and experienced nurses.
What you'll bring with you
* NMC Registration
* HDU skills an advantage
* Specialised post-surgery experience preferred but not essential
* Willingness to learn and grow in the role
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
* Contributory pension scheme
* Attractive enhancement rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
* 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
* Free DBS checking
* Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
* Our client invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums.
This care provider is a well-established group with over 50 years' experience. Operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.