£000.00 - £29000 per annum
3 months ago
Registered Nurse - Wards
Salary: Salary up to £29,000
Employment type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours per week: 37.5
- 7am to 3pm early
- 1pm to 9pm late
- 8.30pm to 7.30am nights
- 7am to 9pm long day
- 2 in 4 weekends
Rota not a rotation so whilst we need some flexibility we can offer some set shifts and either days or nights.
We have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join our growing Ward team.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
What you'll bring with you:
* Current NMC registration
* An ability to deliver high standards of patient care
* Enthusiastic and empathetic character promoting positive attitude at work
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
* Deliver a good working knowledge & compliance with CQC Standards /KLOEs and NICE guidance
* Be part of the On-Call rota providing support for ward out of hours
* Contributory pension scheme
* Attractive enhancement rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
* 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
* Free DBS checking
* Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
* Our client invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums.
Our Client is a well established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. They are a global provider operating in 11 countries with staff who treat millions of patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.