£28000 - £31000 per annum
8 months ago
Role: Training Officer - Fabrication and Welding
Type: Full time, permanent, 37.5 hours a week
Interviews: 23rd March 2021
Panoramic Care are working with an excellent further education provider to find their next Fabrication and Welding Training Officer in Blackburn.
This is an exciting opportunity for Fabricators and Welders to take a step into education, assessing the apprentices at the training centre and on site in industry.
You do not need to have any prior experience within education/assessing.
- Level 2/3 Fabrication or Welding qualification
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Hold a relevant assessor qualification or willing to work towards (TAQA)
- Full UK driving license
- 27 days holiday (increase after service) plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Health cash plan
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunities for remote work
- Free parking
If this is an opportunity you would like to take up, please contact Chloe or upload an updated CV to get the application process started today!