£30000 - £31000 per annum
5 months ago
Role: Training Assessor- Electrical Maintenance
Salary: £30,000 - £31,000 per annum
Working hours: Full-Time - 37.5 Hours per week.
Contract type: Permanent
Panoramic Care are working with a fantastic client to find a Training Officer (Electrical Maintenance) in Blackburn.
This is an Assessor role, where you would be expected to provide training and assessment of engineering apprentices in the workplace and training centre. You do not need any previous education or assessing experience to qualify.
- 3+ years of Electrical Maintenance industry experience
- Accredited qualification minimum Level 2 in Literacy, Numeracy, and ICT
- Level 3 qualification in Engineering
- Knowledge of theory and practical skills in engineering equipment, machinery, and materials
- Full clean drivers license
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 32 days in accordance with service) plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance based on 4 x annual salary
- Health Cash Plan
- Annual CPD days / career progression opportunities
- Modern facilities
- Remote working
- Free parking (on and off-site)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
If this is an opportunity you would like to take up, upload an updated CV to be contacted by Chloe shortly.