£36000 - £44000 per annum
about 1 month ago
THEATRE SCRUB NURSE- OPTHALMOLOGY
Salary up to £44,000 per annum
Monday- Friday- 4 working days per week
Panoramic Care are pleased to present this excellent Theatre Scrub Nurse post based in the South West of England. This is a fantastic opportunity to really impact and progress within the organisation.
Reporting to the Theatre Manager, the scrub role supports the delivery of high quality and high-volume cataract surgery.
The client are currently looking for a good, experienced scrub nurse to join their team and are keen to speak to scrub nurses from all backgrounds, you don't have to have Ophthalmic experience as this will be part of your induction. The most desired disciplines will be Scrub and Theatre.
This client are a brilliant employer with lots of benefits including:
- Basic Salary of £36,000 to £44,000 as a start, with a potential increase once you have compete your induction and Ophthalmology training.
- Full time is 4-day week (07.30-17.30) so no super long days, also an option to work part time.
- You are only expected to work 1 weekend shift per month
- 33 days Annual Leave (plus you never work on Bank Holidays)
- Private Pension
- Free medical, dental and travel insurance.
If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch today with Decima on 0117 4094 050 or apply below!