Up to £25500 per annum
24 days ago
Title: Team Manager - Adult Social Care
Location: East London/ Essex, UK
Panoramic Care are proud to be working with a well known Healthcare group with reliable, dedicated, and professional staff that provides care for adults aged 27-76 with learning difficulties and Mental Health issues. They specialize in supporting adults with complex needs (including, but not limited to, Autistic Spectrum Condition, Learning Disability, and Mental Health- to remove) to live their best possible life.
You will be supporting people that suffer from Learning disabilities and challenging behaviours. Have knowledge of CQC requirements and best practice with excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Make sure to adhere to the highest standards and quality, which include person-centered plans, support plans, and risk assessments.
- Conduct routine audits of all documents and files pertaining to the clients we support.
- Oversee the creation of weekly schedules, create trusting connections with the commissioners, experts, families, helpers, neighbours, and the larger community.
- Look for possibilities to create and improve services and to confront bad behaviour.
- Participate in an on-call rotation system and offer direct assistance as needed.
- NVQ3 desirable
- Management of the workforce includes meetings for disciplinary action, staff training, and observations.
- Your regular working hours would be Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, however you may also be asked to fill in for shifts outside of regular business hours and on weekends.
If you are looking for a fantastic new opportunity at this Care Home… Kindly apply!, Please contact Vinay on 0117-2840827 or