Up to £36000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Title: Staff Nurse
Reporting to: Ward Manager
Salary: Up to £36,000
Job Purpose: To provide high standards of nursing care that is safe, cost effective & patient-centred.
Key Accountabilities: Standards of Care
- To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met.
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- To ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed.
- To ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare associated infections
- To administer all drugs and medications as per the local policies and procedures
- To report to the senior nurses any nursing issues of significance or concern
- To ensure that all policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions that relate to nursing are followed.
- To maintain sound and effective working relationships and communication with all hospital staff and consultants.
- To maintain an appropriate standard of confidentiality.
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme and an annual leave entitlement (increases with service)
- Free private medical cover and health screens, company funded Practical Health Plan
- Access to an online GP service 24/7, 365
- In-house "Investing In You" training programme
- HIVE discount portal for Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Wellbeing support and an Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work, Employee referral bonus scheme, Interest free season ticket loan