Up to £28000.00 per annum + plus Training & Development
6 months ago
Service Manager - Supported Living - Derby
£28,000 plus Training & Development Opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded, national care company as Service Manager where you will oversee one or two small Supported Living services across central Derby.
You would be responsible for overseeing the care team and support workers supporting individuals with Learning Disabilities and complex care needs. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Team Leader or Senior Care Worker with some management experience to take a step up into a more senior role with fantastic development opportunities.
It is essential that you have some people-management experience within a similar care setting and be ambitious with the desire to learn and progress.
- People management experience
- Experience and understanding of CQC Regulated services
- Ambitious with the desire to learnt and progress
- NVQ Level 3 (must be willing to work towards if not)
- Previous Service Manager or Deputy Manager experience
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonuses, and the opportunity to be a Senior Leader for an organisation with ambitious and exciting expansion plans, as well as a commitment to providing the highest standard of person centred care.
- Service Manager - Supported Living Services
- Strong and experienced people-manager
- NVQ Level 3 or willing to work towards
- £28,000 plus Training & Development Opportunities
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Team Leader, Senior Carer, Deputy Manager, Service Manager