Up to £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
About the Role
The main purpose of the job is to manage the service effectively to ensure that people who use the trust's services experience high quality care and support in accordance with their assessed needs.
- Ensure Trust care and support systems are effectively operated and lead to positive outcomes for people who use services.
- Monitor, audit and review the service, taking appropriate corrective action where necessary.
- Demonstrate high professional standards and leadership, maintaining any appropriate professional registration and registration as a manager with the Regulator.
- Implement the Trust's policies and procedures, legal requirements and relevant codes of practice.
- The effective recruitment, performance management and deployment of staff to deliver high quality care and support outcomes for people who use services.
- Participate in budget setting and manage delegated budgets effectively, ensuring effective use of resources and maximising income through ensuring occupancy.
- Participate in the Trust's business planning process and produce an annual development plan for the service.
- Ensuring that buildings and grounds are properly maintained in accordance with the relevant contract guidelines.
- Liaise with and oversee as required, maintenance contractors and others involved in the maintenance of property, plant and equipment.
- Promote the service and the Trust through effective communication with other organisations, Trust stakeholders such as people who use services, employees, relatives, medical and social care professionals, the regulator staff and the local community.
- Ensure that all employees have a focus on excellent customer care to enhance the lives of people who use our services and the Trust's reputation.
- To work closely with outside agencies to ensure that people who use out services maximise their potential.
- Any other duties consistent with the business of the Trust, the job, and hours of work as may reasonably be required.
This list of duties and responsibilities is by not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.