£28000 - £32000 per annum
8 months ago
Role: Service Manager
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: up to £32,000
Panoramic Care are currently working with a fantastic client, a residential care provider for adults with Mental Health needs, to find a Service Manager for their moderate size service.
This service is a specialist unit supporting individuals with complex mental health support needs based in South Birmingham, with a particular emphasis on providing the highest standard of person-centred care.
This is an unregistered position and provides fantastic career progression potential with a competitive salary plus bonus on top.
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care (in Management and Leadership)
- Previous management experience within residential care
- Experience in adult social care (mental health)
- Extensive CQC knowledge
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- £2,000 bonus based on KPIs
- Long Service Awards.
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Insurance
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take up, please upload an updated CV to be contacted by Chloe shortly.