Walsall, West Midlands
£28000 - £30000 per annum + plus Training & Development
11 months ago
Service Manager - Residential Service - Walsall
£28,000 plus Training & Development Opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded, national care company as Service Manager where you will manage a Residential Service supporting individuals with complex care needs and profound physical disabilities.
You would be responsible for overseeing the care team and support workers through managing Rotas, carrying out supervisions and appraisals, as well as putting the staff through training and development. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Deputy Manager or experienced Registered Manager to take a step into a highly regarded care company and begin their development to senior management.
It is essential that you have senior/managerial experience working with individuals with complex care needs and be ambitious with the desire to learn and progress.
- Management experience within Health & Social care
- Experience and understanding of CQC Regulated services
- Ambitious with the desire to learnt and progress
- NVQ Level 5
- Previous Registered Manager experience with good track record
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonuses, and the opportunity to be a Senior Leader for an organisation with ambitious and exciting expansion plans, as well as a commitment to providing the highest standard of person centred care.
- Registered Manager - Residential Service
- Strong and experienced people-manager
- NVQ Level 5 or willing to work towards
- £28,500 plus Training & Development Opportunities
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Team Leader, Senior Carer, Deputy Manager, Service Manager, Registered Manager