Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£28000 - £28500 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Service Manager- Residential Service- Sheffield- Learning disabilities/ complex care
Panoramic Care are hiring on behalf of a reputable learning disability care provider who have a fantastic opportunity involving the management of a residential service for adults with learning disabilities and complex care needs. The role requires CQC knowledge and a proven background working with similar service users.
- Previous experience as Service Manager/ Deputy Manager
- Experience within learning disabilities/ complex needs
- Level 5 NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Good track record with CQC
The Company also offers a wealth of benefits on top of a competitive salary (£28,000) / additional holiday and benefit scheme/ paid DBS.
- If you have any queries for this Service Manager role or you are interested in applying, contact me now!
0117 456 8950