Up to £29835.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Role: Service Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Level 4 or 5 NVQ/QCF in Health and Social care (required)
- UK Driver's Licence (preferred)
In the role as a care service manger you will be supporting adults with learning and physical disabilities and sensory needs in a 14 bedded home rated GOOD with the CQC. This is a great opportunity to join a wonderful care company with big growth plans.
The role includes:
- Setting clear objectives for all staff and ensuring these are met
- Providing leadership and management support, thereby ensuring staff understand roles and expectations and perform to a satisfactory standard
- Ensuring the provision of person-centred services enabling people to lead independent and fulfilled lives.
Identify outcomes with individuals and solutions in conjunction with other stakeholders
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount