Up to £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Panoramic Care is recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable care provider who are looking for a Service Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. You will manage a 6 bedded supported living for young adults with learning disabilities in Hampshire. You will not hold the CQC registration for this service.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience managing a LD service
- NVQ Level 4/5 or willing to work towards
- Strong regulatory/CQC knowledge
What you will receive:
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Continuous training and professional development
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join a value- based care provider.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch on 0117 456 8950