Up to £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Permanent: Full Time
Salary: Up tp £40,455 per annum depending on experience (Plus £5,000 Welcome Bonus)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
I am recruiting for enthusiastic and highly skilled individuals to join the inpatient hospital team for Adults with Eating Disorders.
The hospital offers a warm and nurturing environment where people receive intensive treatment for eating disorders including severe and enduring anorexia nervosa. There are also a number of places for patients with complex needs. They work together to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life for everyone in our care.
You will reflect on, explore and understand the patient's needs, helping them to develop the skills to build a new positive outlook, confidence and skills for a positive future. We will work through the process of creating a personal identity outside of their eating disorder as well as helping to build social networks within the community.
In return for your expertise and hard work, They offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Highly subsidised meals
- Free car parking
- NMC Payment in full
- Sign on bonus - £5000
- Either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £1,500
- If more than 100 miles up to £3,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice