Up to £36500.00 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Staff Nurse - Ward
- Salary: up to £36,500
- Employment type: Full Time
- Hours per week: 37.5
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior Staff Nurse to join the Ward team at The Hospital.
The Hospital is part of one of the leading providers of NHS and private patients' services in England. We are based on the Herts & Essex boarder and is easily accessible from London and the Home Counties. The hospital opened in 1992 and is equipped with the latest medical facilities for diagnosis and treatment, and has very high quality clinical standards. We are passionate about quality of care throughout the hospital.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Staff Nurse to join our existing ward team. You will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care & services. All employees will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups who will support your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
What you'll bring with you
* NMC Registration
* HDU skills an advantage
* Specialised post-surgery experience, desirable for orthopaedic ward experience
* Willingness to learn and grow in the role
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
* Contributory pension scheme
* Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
* 25 days' annual leave plus 8 day's Bank Holiday
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line