£20.32 - £24.00 per hour + Enhancements for Weekends and Nights
about 1 year ago
About the Role
My client is currently recruiting for a senior registered nurse to work in a closely-knit team of Nurses and Carers responsible for the health and wellbeing of residents, applying sound clinical judgement to manage a variety of acute and chronic conditions. You will lead and enable colleagues to provide outstanding, evidence-based, individualised nursing care, regularly updating care plans.
As well as fellow Nurses, you have the reassurance of working directly alongside Senior Care Leads with 24/7 on-call support from other Clinical and Quality experts.
What they're looking for:
- Demonstrate strong leadership and clinical excellence
- Role Modelling to promote best practice in wound management, nutrition, tissue viability, end-of-life care and other essential clinical interventions.
- Proactively engage in improving the skills and confidence of the team to ensure clinical excellence is delivered in line with our standards and those of our regulators.
- Flexible to work both day and night shifts including occasional weekend work.
- Provide outstanding, evidence-based, individualised nursing care
- Reviewing and updating care plans.
There are so many great benefits to working with this client:
- Paid breaks and free meals on duty
- Enhanced pay for nights and weekends
- Opportunities for career development to Clinical Lead and beyond
- Support to achieve revalidation
- Annual NMC subscription reimbursed
- Planned and fully supported induction regardless of experience
- Staff recommendation scheme
- Company recognition and awards night
- Support with practice supervision and assessor roles in line with NMC guidelines
- Hands-on practical training plus access to Health Education England and Nursing Times' e-Learning modules
- Clinical skills updates on subjects including venepuncture, catheterisation, T34 syringe driver, end-of-life care, and much more