£38584 - £43630.00 per annum
9 months ago
Senior Registered Nurse
- £18.55-£21.22 Enhancement of £3.12 for Nights
- 40 hours per week.
- Days, but might be expected to do nights
- 2 days clinical, 2 days admin.
The shifts would include 2 x 12.5 hour shifts working on the floor and 2 x 7.5 hour shifts working alongside the Home Manager and Deputy Manager.
Set in a spectacular position with unrivalled views over one of Cornwall's most stunning coastlines, this care home prides itself on providing high quality nursing, residential and respite care for the elderly.
- Outstanding home
- Beach Front location
- Magnificent sea views
- Extensive grounds
- Spacious, Beautifully furnished service
- To undertake initial assessments of potential residents and work in partnership with the resident, family/friends/advocates; advising on procedures relevant to admissions and any changes that may occur throughout the residents stay, ensuring that risks are identified and managed and care is evidence based to meet the needs of the residents.
- Formulate and update residents' care plans with the participation and consent of the resident, or their representative to ensure that the agreed outcomes are met.
- Liaise with all professionals using their expertise to promote the optimum patient experience. To ensure effective collaboration and communication with the wider multidisciplinary team and outside agencies, acting as the residents advocate as necessary. Gain consent and involve the resident in all decisions regarding their care.
- Provide a high standard of direct nursing care to residents, based on the assessment, planning, evaluation and implementation of the individual resident's care plan.
- To supervise and monitor care practices, to ensure the consistent provision of the highest quality of care to residents in a timely manner according to the residents individual care plan
- To ensure care is delivered in a manner sensitive to the individual residents' needs and wishes, acknowledging and respecting their confidentiality rights and beliefs at all times.
- To undertake all appropriate aspects of nursing care required including advanced clinical skills as required following appropriate training.
About the client
WINNERS OF THE OUTSTANDING CARE AWARDS - EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR
With a culture of dignity, respect and compassion, my client employ staff who are looking for more than the 9-5, people who can recognise that every resident is unique and understand that no two days will ever be the same.
Their mission is to enable and prmote all residents to enjoy a quality lifestyle in beautiful environments and pride themselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of their teams.
- You will be supported by a very experienced team, with fantastic learning and development opportunities for all.
- You will always get a free meal whilst your working a shift.
- Enhancments for overtime, Nights and weekends plus double pay on bank holidays
- You will be set up a pension in line with government initiative.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid lunch breaks
- Emploer commitment to further your knowledge and skills through a dedicated CPD programme and a chance to progress with formal qualifications.
- The opportunity to leave work at the end of every shift knowing you have made a difference!
This is a fantastic opportunity for any RN looking to take the next step on the career ladder, working with an organisation that values and supports its employers every step of the way.