North London, London
£42000 - £43000 per annum
4 months ago
We have an exciting role for a Senior Phsiotherapist / Physiotherapist Manager to work in a Private Hospital based in North London. As a registered physiotherapist with the Health Professions Council and a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy the Physiotherapy Manager will provide a professional, safe and efficient service to both inpatients and outpatients attending the Hospital.
They are proud to be 'Individually different. Altogether better' and it is only through our people that we will achieve our mission to:
"Provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable
and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families"
They do this by asking you to work within our core values:
Beyond Compliance - Going above and beyond to improve our business
Personalised Attention - Taking time to care for others
Partnership and Teamwork - Inclusive and collaborative
Investing in Excellence - Working to be the best
Always with Integrity - Respected, admired and reliable
Within this there is a requirement to:
* To take a lead role in physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of patients and to ensure that the service continues to explore and develop its service offering to maintain commercial and competitive advantage.
* To develop and grow the hospital's physiotherapy business in partnership with the
Hospital Director reflecting the priorities within the hospital business plan.
* To market, and promote the profile of the physiotherapy service and its team to all stakeholder groups, internally and externally.
* Positively engage with and empower colleagues to develop their own competence in
using different physiotherapy interventions designed to address and promote the needs
of people's health and wellbeing.
* To undertake specialised assessment and treatment of patients as an autonomous practitioner in all patient settings.
* Use clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of evidence based practice to determine and manage an appropriate, efficient and current treatment plan.
* To participate in the in-service teaching regimes and staff development programmes.
* To maintain a CPD portfolio reflecting your personal professional development.
. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Manage the departmental budget analysing the financial performance of the team and the service in terms of cost effectiveness and return on investments.
Communicate business decisions in a positive manner in alignment with organisational
culture and senior managers' decisions.
To be highly motivated and ambitious with a wealth of clinical experience, excellent interpersonal skills
To deliver recognised best practice physiotherapy care to patients while managing the
Promote excellent clinical and managerial leadership to ensure the physiotherapy team delivers appropriate and effective treatments to patients.
To proactively and positively affect the level of service in line with departmental and
hospital business plan.
To market, promote and profile the physiotherapy service to all stakeholder groups, and be commercially focused and aware.
Positively engage with and empower colleagues to develop their own competence in using different physiotherapy interventions designed to address and promote the needs of people's health and wellbeing.
Positively promote a good learning environment within the physiotherapy department,
by creating a culture where continuous learning is encouraged and valued.
Identify and highlight service developments and evidence based innovations which will benefit the organisation liaising with business development/marketing to ensure appropriate publicity reaches wide forums.
Audit the effectiveness of the service against agreed criteria taking action to address
Enable and energise colleagues to take an active role in auditing, and provide regular opportunities for the team to meet to allow pertinent issues to be discussed and recorded.
To effectively manage/utilise the Physiotherapy service's resources to achieve both
clinical and financial objectives.
To participate in the development and marketing of Physiotherapy services by the Hospital and in maintaining the Hospitas' profile within the local and wider community.
To maintain a high standard of clinical records and provide written progress and discharge reports for medical colleagues, as required.
To liaise with other departments to ensure a unified approach to patient care.
To use specialist knowledge to refer to other health disciplines as appropriate.
Please get in touch at your earliest convenience to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.