Up to £42000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Registered Children Nurse
Nottingham base covering Nottingham and Nottingham shire
Permanent Full time
Clinical Leadership and clinical over-site
Up to £42,000
We provide nurse-led care for children and young adults with complex medical care needs throughout Yorkshire and Notts. We are CQC registered to provide care in family homes and their local community. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Care is provided by trained Children's Clinical Complex Support Workers and Nurses and clinical oversight is provided by a Senior Registered Children's Nurse.
Recent growth means that we now need to recruit a Senior Nurse to develop of service in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting a Senior Registered Children's Nurse to work primarily in Nottingham but also the surrounding area.The role is to support our new packages of care with direct hands on Nursing for the first 12 weeks of a new package. Following this you will case manage the package. Oversee all clinical elements and clinical management of the support team.
The role is hands on with direct care delivery and supervisory responsibilities .You will provide the clinical oversite and clinical management alongside our non-Clinical Registered Manager who manages the business.
You will assess, plan and to ensure the safe delivery of care to enable the children and young people to live their lives at home.
- You will be report to and be supported by the Senior Lead Nurse and the Director of Care.
- You will manage other Nurses recruited to the Nottingham branch.
- Hands on work is required as part of this role, all of our senior team lead from the front and our families gain confidence from the hands-on leadership they observe from our senior team.
The successful candidate/s will hold:
- A RNC qualification
- Must have 2 years clinical experience working within an acute medical ward or community environment.
- Full understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and Standards of Care
- Valid Driving License and access to vehicle.
- Sodexu benefits package
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pensions scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Annual holiday - 33 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone and/or tablet device
- Support with revalidation