East of England, England
£70000 - £71000 per annum + (Paid on a daily rate basis)
11 months ago
Panoramic Care is supporting an East Anglia based SEMH school in their search for a Interim Education leader/ Teacher to join their team starting in September or before. This role will be 60% teaching and senior leadership 40%.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Strong and confident teacher
- Experience in a SEMH school
- Experience in a senior leadership position such as Head of Department or above
- Experience within school improvement
- Motivated by making an impact and improving education for young people.
They offer a competitive day rate! If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, then please call Kieron on 0117 456 8950.