Up to £36000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Role: Scrub Nurse
Salary: Up to £36,000
The hospital is looking for an experienced Ophthalmic Nurse, someone that wants to build with us as we grow. You will be driven, tenacious, passionate and kind.
The organisation is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide. There has never been a better time to join, as a provider of specialist eye care. This is a brilliant opportunity to really put your mark on a new, state of the art, Centre of Excellence.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
- Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% for friends and family
- Private Health care
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Registered Nurse or ODP with a passion for Ophthalmology, a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable management experience, ideally gained in the NHS or private practice.
Some essentials you'll need to have:
- Ophthalmic theatre experience
- NMC registered or ODP with HCP registration
- Excellent understanding of CQC regulations and National Minimum Standards
- Able to effectively lead and manage a motivated multi-skilled team
- Evidence of audit and change in practice to reflect evidence based practice
- Experience of Recruitment, induction, development and management of staff