Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £36000.00 per annum
8 months ago
RGN - Scrub Nurse
- £36k per year.
- 36 hours per week.
At the Hospital we work with inspiring, passionate, and highly skilled teams with a common goal to deliver the highest standards of patient care. We are a small company that does big things with a family feel and people at the heart of it.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Scrub Nurse or ODP, previous experience in Ophthalmic, Surgical and Scrub settings are desirable. You will be responsible for assisting our Consultants for Vision Correction, Cataract, Lens replacement, etc. in the surgical and refractive theatres of the hospital.
The hospital is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide. There has never been a better time to join the hospital.
You'll be able to use your skills and experience to problem solve, anticipate and prioritise appropriately using a proactive, positive attitude and common-sense approach.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Current NMC registration
- Minimum one year post qualification nursing experience
- General Theatre and/or Day Surgery - scrub and circulating - minimum 12 months.
- Previous experience in Ophthalmology, Theatre, General surgery, or Outpatients would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Aware of responsibilities in relation to NMC Professional Code of Conduct
- Aware of role of CQC
- Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers.
- Personable, confident, and articulate at all times
- Generous pay, commission and bonus, reviewed annually
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- SMART working schemes - because we believe in work life balance
- Funded training and development - because we believe in our people
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% for friends and family
- Private Health care
You will see and feel the hospitals difference when you walk through the door - and you'll have every opportunity to really make a difference.