£32000 - £37000 per annum + Additional Benefits
9 months ago
We are working with a School in Wiltshire who are looking for a Financial Manager with School (ideally secondary experience) to take the lead on their school financial management.
- Someone with school Financial experience and ideally a Financial or School Business Management qualification to manage this school's finances and Budget.
- Working with the Senior Management Team you will be responsible for all the Budget and Finances at this school.
- Overseeing the Finance Team, you will take responsibility for the running of the department.
- You will be from a Finance educational background with proven ability to manage a team and to work collaboratively.
- Organised, with meticulous attention to detail you will become a real asset to this school.
- You may be looking for a sideways move or a step up into more of a managerial position.
Interviews will be in January and held via Teams and the school is looking for someone to start ideally in February. for a confidential conversation about this role please get in touch.