£32000 - £39000 per annum + No Nights or Weekend Shifts
18 days ago
RGN - Ward Nurse
We work with inspiring, passionate and highly skilled teams with a common goal to deliver the highest standards of patient care. We're a small company that does big things with a family feel and people at the heart of it.
You'll work alongside our dedicated hospital team to provide excellent care to all patients, with specific responsibility for diagnostic testing, pre-operative assessment, peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital, and assisting with minor operations
Bank staff have the advantage of working flexibly. You can base your availability around your lifestyle, covering shifts on a casual basis. We offer placements that are dependent on our current needs giving you the option to accept work to suit your needs.
You'll be able to use your skills and experience to problem solve, anticipate and prioritise appropriately using a proactive, positive attitude and common sense approach.
A qualification in Ophthalmology or Peri operative care and previous experience in Ophthalmology or Outpatients would be desirable but not essential.
You'll also need:
- Current NMC registration
- Minimum one year post qualification nursing experience
- Previous experience in Ophthalmology, Theatre, General surgery or Outpatients
- Aware of responsibilities in relation to NMC Professional Code of Conduct
- Aware of role of CQC
- Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers;
- personable, confident and articulate at all times