Up to £60000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Role: Residential Home Manager
Full time: 37.5 - Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £43,000
In the role as a Registered home manager, you will be supporting elderly people living with dementia in a 50 bedded residential home which is rated GOOD with the CQC. This is a great opportunity to join a wonderful care company with big growth plans.
The role includes:
- Ensure that all staff are recruited in line with safe recruitment practices and procedures, and effectively integrate new staff, giving them ample opportunities to learn and work alongside more experienced colleagues.
- Ensure that complaints, safeguarding alerts, incidents and accidents are dealt with and reported in a professional manner following policies and procedures, local authority procedures and CQC guidelines.
- NVQ 5 in health and social care or equivalent
- Experience in Elderly Residential and Dementia Care or Nursing Home
- Strong experience with CQC and Local Authorities
- Holidays 29 days plus bank holidays, Pension , Life insurance
This is a great opportunity to join the team and make a real difference in the organisation.
If you are interested in the role please get in contact with me, if this isn't right for you, but there's someone in your network you think will be well suited, I would be hugely appreciative of any referrals.
k.harrison @ panoramiccare.co.uk