£30000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
REGISTERED NURSE- EXETER
UP TO £32,000 PER ANNUM
37.5 hours per week
Panoramic Care are currently working with a learning disabilities and mental health care provider who are looking for an experienced nurse to join their organisation. As part of this position you will be working within a brand new service support individuals with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs.
About the role
Applications are welcome from RNLD, RMN and RGN;s with experience working with service users with autism and mental health conditions. The residents will be transitioning out of hospital and you will be expected to deliver receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
Essentials for the role
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
- Experience within a similar environment
The service operates 24/7 and the clinet is able to offer flexible working patterns to suit you, if you prefer days, nights or both, typicall shifts are 12 hours a day, working 3 days one week, 4 days the next.
About the service
this is a brand new 6 bed home with individual apartments for people with a learning disability or autism, who are stepping down from a hospital service and are ready to transition into the community for more independent living. This new service will open in March 2021
What you will get
- Annual salary up to £32,000 depending on experience
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career as a Registered Nurse and join a company which offers excellent benefits and career progression!
Please apply or get in touch for more information.
- 0117 456 8950//