Up to £31500 per annum
3 months ago
Registered Nurse - DSU
Location - Newport
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- 37.5 Hrs per week.
- No Nights
A number of exciting opportunities have arisen for registered staff nurses to become part of our team.
The hospital is looking for experienced, flexible, and forward-thinking Registered Nurses to join our brand new Day Surgery Unit.
We care for patients from the age of 16 years and above undergoing a wide range of surgical procedures.
- Surgical experience is desirable, but training will be given for the right candidate.
- A dedicated, flexible, and caring approach is essential in ensuring the team delivers the highest standards of clinical care.
- The successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, support the team members, and take responsibility for their continuing professional development.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this position and would like to be part of our team we look forward to hearing from you.
Our vision is to take private healthcare to new levels, offering a service that recognises the individual needs of each patient.
Benefits of the role:
- Pay enhancements
- Weekends - 25%
- Nights - 50%
- Bank Holiday 50%
- 35 days holiday
- Private medical for employer plus one other family member
- Statutory sick pay - can be higher depending on circumstance)