£17.39 - £19.57 per hour + Enhancements for Weekends and Nights
12 months ago
Panoramic Nursing are currently working with one of the major care providers in Southern England and one of the largest not for profit care companies in the UK.
The service are currently looking for a Compassionate Nurse to join their fantastic team working in a 50+bed nursing home located in a quiet residential area of Bridgwater.
They pride themselves on their exceptional person-centred approach to nursing and care provision, to residents receiving end of life care, day care and respite support.
This is a full-time vacancy, and are open to day or night shifts.
About the role:
You'll be joining a dedicated team of health care professionals committed to supporting with personal care, daily living routines, clinical needs and companionship in a way that shows our customers respect and kindness, just as they deserve. No two days are the same but each day you'll be rewarded by knowing you have made a difference to those who need it most.
Everyone here works together to ensure every resident and their families get the support they need in the least intrusive way, putting their comfort, happiness and safety first.
A current registration with the NMC is essential and previous experience working in a nursing home is desirable as the service are looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
What you need most of all is a desire to help, a passion for making a difference and to enjoy making someone's day that little bit easier. Your instinct to care, offer compassion and show kindness is inherent within you.
To apply you'll need:
- A valid NMC Pin Number
- A warm hearted, friendly manner, with lots of patience and a natural desire to help
- A 'can do' attitude, with plenty of resilience and a communication style that is engaging
- To be a real 'people person', able to build lasting relationships and work well in a team
- Confident in your abilities to complete all clinical duties expected within your role of a nurse.
About the client:
As well as working for a company who truly value their employees, actively support career development and progression they will provide:
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- Enhanced pay for weekends and nights
- Free DBS check
- Annual Holiday which increases with length of service
- Full company induction and training to get you started and confident in the role
- Ongoing training and support thereafter to gain qualifications and opportunities for career progression
- Discounts of up to 20% across hundreds of retailers
The service currently holds a 'Good' CQC rating and have been accredited the Platinum status in the Gold Standards Framework.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail and are ready to start making a real difference to people's lives, Select 'Apply' to submit your application.