Up to £33600.00 per annum
6 months ago
Registered Nurse - Ann House
- £31,395 - £33,638 + Benefits
- 40 hours per week
- 2 weekend shifts per month
- £5000 welcome Bonus
As an experienced Nursefrom the NHS or private sector, you'll join the team as a Registered Nurse, where you will enjoy a £5,000 Welcome Bonus as you work 40 hours per week (12.5 hour shifts) to change lives for the better.
Your career at the organisations will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society. It's a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
What you will be doing
As a qualified Registered Nurse, you will ensure people with Learning Disabilities receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
You will have access to the organisations wellbeing team, which is on hand to keep you feeling great; be it a chat, massage or group activities. Who doesn't like a free massage at work.
With a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed, if you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, the organisations can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Things that you will have:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
The shift patterns include working nights and weekends, 12.5 hours a day, 3-4 days a week.?
What you will get
- Annual salary of £31,395 - £33,638 (40 hours per week)
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.