Up to £34000 per annum
10 months ago
RGN - Surrey
- 36 hours per week.
- Monday to Saturday
At the Hospital we work with inspiring, passionate, and highly skilled teams with a common goal to deliver the highest standards of patient care. We are a small company that does big things with a family feel and people at the heart of it.
You'll work alongside our dedicated hospital team to provide excellent care to all patients, with specific responsibility for diagnostic testing, pre-operative assessment, peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital, and assisting with minor operations.
The hospital is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide. There has never been a better time to join the hospital.
You'll be able to use your skills and experience to problem solve, anticipate and prioritise appropriately using a proactive, positive attitude and common-sense approach.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Current NMC registration
- Minimum one year post qualification nursing experience
- Previous experience in Ophthalmology, Theatre, General surgery or Outpatients
- Aware of responsibilities in relation to NMC Professional Code of Conduct
- Aware of role of CQC
- Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers
- Personable, confident and articulate at all times
- Generous pay, commission and bonus, reviewed annually
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- SMART working schemes - because we believe in work life balance
- Funded training and development - because we believe in our people
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% for friends and family
- Private Healthcare
You will see and feel the Hospital's difference when you walk through the door - and you'll have every opportunity to really make a difference.