£31000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
- RMN/RNLD will accept RG if they have lots of experience in mental health, PLUS £5,000
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- Full or Part time
- 07.45-20.15 - Days
- 19.45-08.15 - Nights
- Working pattern: 3x3 days per week and 1x4 days per week in a month.
- Salary varies depending on experience
- Newly qualified - £31900 to £34200
- More experienced - £34900 to £37455
40 bedded service split into 3 units
- 12 Beds on CHAMS
- 17 Beds on Adult Acute
- 11 Beds on Adult easting disorders (fully staffed)
- A driven and dynamic Nurse
- An experienced RMN wanting to return to the profession after a career break
- Wanting to make a difference to someone's life
- Ready for a new challenge
- Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch.
About The service
This hospital have received an OUTSTANDING CQC rating in the Caring inspection area and is rated GOOD overall. The report stated that the "staff treated patients with compassion and kindness, respected the privacy and dignity and understood the individual needs of patients", it also noted that across the hospital, "the service was well-led and the governance processes ensured that ward procedures ran smoothly
Set back within 15 acres of landscaped gardens, the tranquil environment of the Hospital offers therapeutic and recovery focused residential treatment as well as day care and outpatient services.
The hospital also provides a specialist inpatient service for children and adolescents. We have a highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and therapists
You will be an experienced RMN/RGN/RNLD who is flexible, enthusiastic, self motivated and interested in working within a modern, forward thinking, effective specialist service. You will adopt a pro-active and therapeutic approach to care management with a supportive and healing environment.
Our shift pattern for full time employees is 7.45 - 8.15 both day and night, 3 days for 3 weeks and 4 shifts on week 4. We do offer part time hours which consist of either 2 shifts per week or 3 shifts per week.
- Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care
- Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required.
- Support and supervise new or junior assist and support regional management in developing and implementing new services.
- Manage the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care.