Up to £40797.00 per annum
6 months ago
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Please note this roles comes with:
- Up to £4000 relocation allowance
- £3000 welcome bonus (£1500 paid on commencement and £1500 after probation)
You'll be working 42 hours per week at the Clinic.
The Clinic is a 20 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs. The Clinic is on the Welsh Hospital Framework with specialist service status.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.
Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other health care professionals
Administer medicines within health care procedure & Health care Commission guidelines
We'll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by The Clinic
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices.
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
An interest in leadership, research & assessment
This Care company has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.