£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for your next opportunity within elderly dementia, residential care?
Panoramic Care are currently working with a fantastic client in Surrey to find a passionate Care Home Manager to hold the registration for their CQC rated 'good' service.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation that is committed to providing the best quality person-centred care, with a particular focus on ensuring that there is a family orientated feel to their services.
This is a full-time, permanent position, with a salary of up to £60,000.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care Management (or equivalent)
- Previous Registered Manager experience
- Extensive CQC knowledge
Desired: an active nursing PIN
- 10% Registered Managers' bonus
- Staff Personal Pension Plan
- 28 days annual leave
- Christmas Bonus Bonds
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Length of Service Awards
For more information, please get in touch with Chloe on 01174090402, or upload an updated CV to be contacted shortly.