South Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Panoramic Care are assisting a new Supported Living service in Yorkshire in appointing a Registered.
This is a new and exciting role which will provide you with the opportunity to be involved in developing and growing the service, establishing the provision in the local community and ensuring the overall success of the new service.
The Registered Manager will be expected to manage a supported living scheme for adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. As the Registered Manager with the Care Quality Commission the post holder will lead and supervise a team to provide the highest standards of personalised care and support to individuals in their own homes. By ensuring all statutory regulations are met, while embracing the Reach Standards in Supported Living, the Registered Manager will work in partnership with individuals creating bespoke packages of support that promote fulfilling and rewarding lives.
You will be joining a team who are passionate about safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people my client support and a company who values its employees.
If you are a dedicated, caring and understanding individual, who is passionate about supporting individuals to achieve their maximum potential, then working with my client will prove to be a fulfilling and rewarding career.
The Registered Manager must have:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health Social Care and Children and Young People's Services following the Adult Services or Adult Residential Services pathway. Or (e.g. if qualified before 2013) Diploma or NVQ Level 4 Leadership & Management in Health Social Care/combined with NVQ Level 4 Health & Social Care.
- In the absence of the above, and particularly if qualified prior to 2013, my client will assess the relevance of qualifications for example Diploma or NVQ Level 4 or a professional qualification and a Level 4 management award, e.g. ILM.
- Significant and recent management experience in a registered supported living setting at a standard assessed as 'competent' in all aspects of a registered managers role.
- Strong staff management skills, together with excellent communication skills and a strong commercial acumen
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health & social care legislation and regulatory requirements
- Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve the highest standards and deliver the highest-quality person-centred support.
- Continuous support and feedback through 1:1 supervision
- Ongoing free mandatory and development training days
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Access to hundreds of discounts and benefits through a reward and recognition platform, as well as the chance to win up to £100 vouchers every month from our STAR Awards
- Access to an employee assistance programme which includes a confidential counselling service and physiotherapy
If interested, please send your CV to Sam John -