Birmingham, West Midlands
£31000 - £35000.00 per annum + plus Training & Development
5 days ago
Registered Manager - Residential Services - Birmingham
£31,000-£35,000 plus Industry Leading Training & Development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded, national care company as Registered Manager where you will manage multiple small Residential Services supporting individuals with care needs to live as independently as possible.
You would be responsible for overseeing the care team and support workers through managing Rotas, carrying out supervisions and appraisals, as well as putting the staff through training and development. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Manager with exposure to CQC Regulated services to take a step into a highly regarded care company and benefit from fantastic senior support and development opportunities.
It is essential that you have senior/managerial experience working with individuals with complex care needs and be ambitious with the desire to learn and progress.
- Management experience within Health & Social care
- Experience and understanding of CQC Regulated services
- Ambitious with the desire to learn and progress
- NVQ Level 5
- Previous Registered Manager experience with good track record
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonuses, and the opportunity to be a Senior Leader for an organisation that truly cares about their staff and focuses on the highest standard of person-centred care. This organisation is truly an industry leader!
- Registered Manager - Residential Services
- Strong and experienced manager
- NVQ Level 5 or willing to work towards
- £31,000-£35,000 plus Training & Development Opportunities
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Service Manager, Registered Manager, Area Manager