South West London, London
£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Residential Home- Adults with learning disabilities/ autism
Up to £36,000 per annum
South West London
Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity to lead an established service in South West London?
You will be working 37.5 hours a week providing support for people who may be living with severe learning disabilities, autism and behaviours. Service users may also have profound and multiple communication difficulties, sensory impairments and physical health problems.
In this role you will have overall leadership and management of the service, developing close working relationships with the community, multi-disciplinary teams, and other external stakeholders and be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational.
- On call required.
To be successful as Registered Manager, you will need:
- Experience with Challenging Behaviour and Positive Behaviour Support
- An excellent track record in a management role within the social or healthcare sector
- Strong commercial acumen, to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation
- Experience in working with external agencies such as CQC, Safeguarding, CCGs etc
What you will receive:
- Annual salary of £36,000
- Bonus scheme
- The equivalent of 30 days annual leave - bank holidays and plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
To apply for this excellent Registered Manager role please apply below or contact me on 0117 4094 050 to find out more!