£33000 - £35000 per annum
21 days ago
Role: Registered Manager
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Type: Full-time, permanent
Panoramic Care are currently working with a fantastic client, a learning disabilities care provider to find a Registered Manager for one of their small services in Reading. This is an excellent opportunity to hold the registration for a great person-centred care home that values the provision of quality care.
- NVQ level 4 or 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) with CQC experience
- Experience as a Registered Manager
- An understanding of learning difficulties and specialist residential care services
- Demonstrable understanding of the legislative requirements around care of vulnerable people
- The ability to produce clear reports and keep accurate records and IT skills
- An excellent ability to think and act quickly to take appropriate action in challenging situations
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
If this is an opportunity you would like to take up, please get in contact with Chloe or alternatively, upload an updated CV to be contacted shortly.