£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Annual Bonus, 36 Days Holiday
about 2 months ago
Purpose of Role:
You will be responsible for the overall running of the home, leading our committed and dedicated team to provide excellent Care Quality in line with CQC regulations.
Working to the groups' strategic objectives, you will develop excellent relationships with social workers, commissioners, and referral agencies to ensure the Homes maintains a high level of occupancy, whilst continuing our excellent reputation for delivering person centred care.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Take full responsibility for delivery of Care in-line with budgeted targets.
- Leadership and management of our dedicated staff team, including line management and supervision in relation to their role.
- Ensure robust rota management and lead on recruitment whilst attracting candidates in line with company values.
- Develop relationships with Social Workers, Commissioners, and referral agencies to ensure a steady flow of referrals and maintain high occupancy across the year.
- Work with regulators and commissioners to deliver on compliance, meeting expectations outlined in CQC KLOE's.
- Produce reports and provide performance data for the group's strategic analysis.
- Maintain open and transparent dialogue with regulators and commissioners regarding service changes, safeguarding, and duty to report.
- Develop strong relationships with resident family members / representatives, using feedback to drive continuous improvement of service and care quality.
- Oversee the development of the Home's activities program, ensuring residents are engaged, stimulated and supported in line with their personal wishes.
- Work to maintain and establish the groups ethos and culture throughout all departments of the Home's operations.
- Use the group's training provision and additional training resources to ensure all staff are appropriately trained to carry out their work to the highest standards.
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise your workload, develop action plans, and think and work strategically.
- Show self-motivation, with a personal commitment to quality and excellence.
- Embody a learning attitude, with a commitment to develop yourself, adapting to changing business needs.
- Good written and face to face communication skills.
- Proven ability to motivate, attract and inspire your team.
- Commitment to honesty and transparency with the ability to work under pressure and in challenging circumstances.
- Ability to focus on results, making a lasting difference for residents, families and the wider business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30-35,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- 36 Days Annual Holiday
- Company pension
- Free On-site parking and meals
- Profit sharing scheme
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Monday to Friday (40 hours p/week)
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care (preferred)