£30000 - £300000 per annum
12 months ago
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
Panoramic Care are hiring on behalf of a reputable learning disabilities care provider who have a fantastic opportunity involving the management of a residential service providing support for people with mental health issues. The service is fully compliant with CIW and has excellent reputations with local authority.
You will be supported by a deputy manager and full staff team who have been at the service for many years and bring with them a wealth of experience.
This provider are looking for an individual who has a wealth of experience working within a similar environment and working with those with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
- CQC compliance
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care Management
- Ability to register with Social Care Wales
- Experience within the residential sector at management level
Understanding of CIW beneficial.
- Wealth of benefits on top of a competitive salary
- Career Progression opportunities
- Mon- Fri working pattern
- If you have any queries for this Registered Manager role or you are interested in applying, contact me now!
0117 456 8950