£35000 - £38000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Registered Manager - Mental Health Community Care - Exeter
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced care manager to join a fantastic growing and dynamic company providing support for young adults in Exeter and surrounding areas.
This is an exciting role where you will help grow and develop the company, which already has a fantastic reputation across the area. You will also be based in a beautiful, state of the art office and be part of a passionate and committed team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager looking to move into a fantastic care company with lots of senior support and additional benefits, whilst also having fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Experience managing a care team, preferably with a focus on Mental Health support
- Experience and understanding of CQC Regulated services
- Ambitious with the desire to learn and progress
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, and the opportunity to be a Senior Leader for an organisation that truly cares about their staff and focuses on the highest standard of person-centred care.
- Registered Manager - Mental Health Community Care
- NVQ Level 5 in management or equivalent
- £38,000 DOE plus Training & Development Opportunities
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Registered Manager, Service Manager, Head of Care