£40000 - £45000 per annum
12 days ago
Panoramic Care are pleased to be working with an established provider who are on the look out for an experienced Registered Manager to oversee their residential service which supports adults with learning disabilities, autism, complex and mental health needs. This will be based in the Hertfordshire area.
As part of this role, you will be involved in managing and exceeding CQC standards as well as managing all of the staff team and ensuring an excellent standard of care provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career and join one of the most respectable and fastest growing learning disabilities provider in the London area. Additional to this, as a manager you will be positively supported by a senior team and provided with the training in order to develop your career.
To be considered you must have:
- Extensive experience working with adults with learning disabilities/ associated needs
- Background as Registered Manager
- Excellent CQC knowledge
- Fantastic salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Paid pension/ excellent holiday package
- Opportunity to working with an excellent growing provider
Please apply below if interested or to find out more please contact Decima on 0117 4094 050/