£30000 - £33000 per annum + 10% bonus
6 months ago
Are you a Registered Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to help with the day-to-day running of a residential homes for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs?
Panoramic Care are currently working with a client in Kent to recruit a Registered Manager.
Up to £33,000 per annum + 10% bonus
Permanent, full-time: 37.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday, with an expectation to be on call one weekend a month if cover is required.
- NVQ level 4 or 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) with CQC experience
- Experience with supervising a team within a care environment and rota management
- An understanding of learning difficulties and specialist residential care services
- Demonstrable understanding of the legislative requirements around care of vulnerable people
- Extensive CQC knowledge
- 10% Registered Manager's bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
If this is an opportunity you would like to take up, please get in contact with Chloe or alternatively, upload an updated CV to be contacted shortly.