West Midlands, England
£35000 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Registered Manager - Brand New Community Service - Established Company
Please find the details of the position and company below. If this may be of interest to you, or you know of someone who may be suitable, please do not hesitate to drop me a call or an email!
- 0117 409 4215
About the company
My client provides specialist support for people with chronic conditions so they can live at home and in their community.
About the culture
The organisation has a unique company culture where people come first. The core values of Family, Impact and Teaming are at the centre of the 'Make It Personal' culture and they drive all policies, processes, systems, and services as well as behaviours and results. For the client, a 'cultural fit' is equally as important as skills, experience and competence, and people are hired, measured, and rewarded on this basis.
As Registered Manager and working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the service, ensuring the provision of a high-quality service that meets both individual needs and organisational priorities, in accordance with available resources, and that complies with relevant legislation.
- Provide strong leadership of the administration, transition, care, and people that are aligned with company core values.
- Coach, mentor and develop the team and support their personal and professional growth to enable them to contribute value to the business
- Demonstrate knowledge of current standards and regulations that apply to the service.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and uphold regular review for compliance auditing.
- Maintain the operations of the service at the standard agreed with the organisation, within the financial budget and/or other parameters.
- Manage the service in accordance with standards agreed and in line with accepted best practices.
- Maintain both care and management skills and standards of practice at the current level, and undertake learning, training and development as necessary to do so.
- Proactively network within Birmingham forums and events to build relationships.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen to grow the service to reach business goals
- To provide the confidentiality of clients and the business
- To participate in the on-call emergency out of hours rota.