£31000 - £35500 per annum
7 months ago
Role: Registered Manager
Location: Hampshire, UK
Salary: up to £35,700
Panoramic Care are currently working with a fantastic client, a residential care provider for adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours, to find a Registered Manager for one of their small services in Hampshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to hold the registration for a CQC rated 'Good' service, for an organisation that is committed to providing the best quality, person-centred care in line with CQC regulations.
- NVQ Level 4/5 (or equivalent)
- Experience with care for individuals with learning disabilities and/or complex behaviours
- Previous management experience within residential care - our client also welcomes applications from deputy managers looking to progress in their career!
- 10% Registered Managers' bonus
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Retail rewards and savings
- Paid professional qualifications
- In house management training
To apply for this role, please upload an updated CV to be contacted by Chloe shortly.