£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Role: Registered Manager - Complex Care
Location: Exeter, UK
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
Are you a Registered Manager looking for your next opportunity within Complex Care?
Panoramic Care are working with a fantastic client, a domiciliary care provider for young adults with learning disabilities and autism to find a Registered Manager for one of their branches in Exeter.
This is a full-time, permanent position with an annual salary of up to £40,000.
As the Registered Manager, you will be working with the team and senior management, being responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the service.
Our client has a unique company culture, centered around a 'people first' approach, and has indicated that this cultural fit is just as important as skills and experience.
- Provide strong leadership of the administration, transition, care, and people that are aligned with the companies' core values.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current standards and regulations (CQC)
- At least 2 years of Registered Manager experience
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience of effectively managing services with adults an young people with disabilities and challenging behaviour
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take up, please upload an updated CV to be contacted by Chloe shortly, or call on 01174090402