£60000.00 - £65000 per annum
9 months ago
Registered Manager - Elderly Nursing - Stoke-on-Trent
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager or Clinical Lead with step-up experience to join a large Nursing Home near Stoke-on-Trent, which will see you overseeing the care standards and staff teams to ensure the highest standard of person-centred care is delivered.
In this role you will be supporting a Multi-disciplinary care and clinical team in supporting elderly people living with various levels of dementia over multiple floors. This is a well-rated home with CQC, and the main focus of the Registered Manager will be to maintain and improve this rating.
Within this role you will have to be a strong and competent leader, able to competently manage a team of people to deliver the highest standard of person-centred care within CQC Regulations. As such, you will need to have strong managerial experience, demonstrable CQC competencies, and ideally a nursing qualification with an active pin.
- Extensive experience within Elderly Nursing Homes
- Understanding of CQC Regulations
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
- Managerial exposure to clinical settings
- Registered Nurse with an Active Pin
- Experience training and developing staff members
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, and the opportunity to be a Senior Leader for a family-led organisation with high standards, as well as a commitment to providing the highest standard of person centred care.
- Registered Manager - Elderly Nursing - Stoke-on-Trent
- Registered Nurse with Active NMC Pin preferable
- Strong, Experienced Manager Required
- Circa £60,000
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Registered Manager, Clinical Lead, Head of Care, Nursing Home Manager