Up to £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Registered Manager - Elderly Nursing Home - Bromsgrove
Panoramic Care are proud to be working with a highly regarded care provider in Bromsgrove who are looking for a Registered manager for their 'Outstanding' rated Nursing Home supporting elderly service users with Dementia, Physical Disabilities and Sensory Impairments.
The home is a listed building based in beautiful surroundings and has an established care and nursing team in place. The right candidate will fit the following criteria:
- Senior/Managerial experience within a residential setting
- Understanding of CQC Regulations
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
- Nursing qualification with an Active Pin
- Experience as a Registered Manager
- Experience in a large care home
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonuses, and the opportunity to work for an organisation that offer their staff excellent training and senior support, with the potential for career progression.
- Registered Manager - Elderly Nursing Home
- Strong, Experienced Leader with NVQ Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Nursing Qualification with Active Pin desirable
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Registered Manager, Home Manager, Service Manager, General Manager, Clinical Lead