£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonuses
10 months ago
Registered Manager - Complex Needs Nursing Home - Staffordshire
Circa £70,000 plus bonuses
Panoramic Care are proud to be working with a highly regarded care provider who are looking for a Registered manager for their large Nursing Home in Staffordshire supporting service users with complex care needs.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to join an exceptional organisation with a fantastic reputation in the community and amongst their staff. They are also an organisation with a fantastic CQC track record and require someone who is knowledgeable to maintain that reputation.
The right candidate will be a registered nurse with an active pin, have senior level managerial experience within CQC Regulated services, and be passionate about providing the highest standard of person centred care.
- Nursing qualification with an Active Pin
- Extensive understanding of CQC Regulations
- Senior/Managerial experience in a clinical or CQC Regulated environment
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonuses, and the opportunity to work for an organisation with a fantastic reputation with CQC, the community, and amongst their staff team.
- Registered Manager - Complex Needs Nursing Home
- Strong, Experienced Leader with NVQ Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Nursing Qualification with Active Pin desirable
- £70,000 plus bonuses
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Registered Manager, Home Manager, Service Manager, General Manager, Clinical Lead, Hospital Director, Head of Clinical Services