Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + plus bonuses
about 2 months ago
Registered Manager - Complex Needs Nursing Home - Birmingham
Circa £55,000 plus bonuses
Panoramic Care are proud to be working with a highly regarded care provider who are looking for a Registered manager for their medium sized Nursing Home in Birmingham supporting elderly and adult service users with complex care needs.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to join an exceptional organisation with a fantastic reputation in the community and amongst their staff. They are also an organisation with a fantastic CQC track record and require someone who is knowledgeable to maintain that reputation.
The right candidate will be a registered nurse with an active pin, have senior level managerial experience within CQC Regulated services, and be passionate about providing the highest standard of person-centred care.
- Nursing qualification with an Active Pin
- Extensive understanding of CQC Regulations
- Senior/Managerial experience in a clinical or CQC Regulated environment
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonuses, and the opportunity to work for an organisation with a fantastic reputation with CQC, the community, and amongst their staff team.
- Registered Manager - Complex Needs Nursing Home
- Strong, Experienced Leader with NVQ Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Nursing Qualification with Active Pin desirable
- Circa £55,000 plus bonuses
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Registered Manager, Home Manager, Service Manager, General Manager, Clinical Lead, Hospital Director, Head of Clinical Services